A mirror of reflection hosts a pond of lilies.
Jagged rock eroded by time becomes smooth.
The great philosophers stone.
Currents of energy focus the meditation.
The almighty “Om”
Medium of the spirit.
As the Earth rotates,
an endless vibration occurs,
at the rate of constant.
Where are we going?
Someone is showing me the way but I’m not walking.
I have questions that need answers.
I hear voices no one’s talking.
Ticktock clock stops flowing.
Karma lines been broken down.
Kneel before him.
The shaman with no name.
© 2016 Jfreshly Modern Linguistics all rights reserved.
Questions asked by the fool.
- Are the dead grateful now that they have Mr. Garcia?
- Should you be Leary of men named Tim offering sugar cubes?
- Is it wrong to say “Betelgeuse” three times to gain entrance into the Netherworld?
- How about Candyman? (Not a chance…Dude was Scary as #@%$)
- If a poet streams his consciousness on a blog and no one reads it does it really exist?
These conundrums were philosophized Thoreaughly by a poet traversing the wilderness.
Ten Moments of Zen with Jfreshly
- To look at black and white photos of naked women is pleasant.
- My style be like Golden Axe when the joystick’s in motion. I be straight up kicking the shit out of these squirrels to get these potions
- Would Ancient Egyptians have liked the television series The X-Files?
- Eat lots of figs for good bowel movements.
- Breakfast and head is the reward for dealing with PMS once a month.
- If you’ve gone a month without a dose of Dr. Seuss your childhood is in jeopardy. (What is Lay out your booster Alex? That’s correct for $1,000).
- The NAACP has asked its members to boycott “Black Friday” they have requested that the day after Thanks Giving simply be referred to as “Friday”.
- TMZ has reported, “This just in folks Sponge Bob Square Pants was caught shopping at Urban Outfitters while wearing circular pants”.
- Rendezvous at the land of lakes. If my memory serves correctly there will be attractive Indian women offering butter.
- For our first date, I’ll dress up like the penguin from Billy Madison, and pour us Manischewitz by waterfalls.
© 2015 Jfreshly Modern Linguistics Song Blog. All Rights Reserved.